Quality Inn Conference Center Location
Our Hernando, Florida area hotel offers a central location in Citrus County that’s equally suited for executives and leisure guests traveling to the nearby destinations of Inverness, Ocala, Crystal River, Homosassa and Lecanto. Situated only 15 minutes drive from Florida’s Nature Coast, our Citrus Hills lodging offers easy access to top attractions, natural landmarks, wildlife and leading business destinations. Visit the amazing Homosassa Springs and see manatees up close in the underwater observatory or watch the races at the Citrus County Speedway.
Spend a fun-filled day exploring the natural wonders of the Crystal River Nature Preserve. Swim or sunbathe at the nearby Fort Island Beach. Take kayak or canoe tour along the beautiful barrier islands and bays of the Gulf of Mexico. Experience an unforgettable day scalloping in the shallow waters along Florida’s Nature Coast and enjoy the succulent shell fish that you catch yourself.
With such amazing destinations, you will find enough entertainment to keep your family busy whether in Florida for a few days or weeks. Our Quality Inn Conference Center of Citrus Hills offers the perfect place to see and do it all in Citrus County, Florida.
Nearby Attractions & Destinations in Citrus County, Florida
- Citrus Hills Golf & Country Club - 0.1 Mile
- Citrus Memorial Hospital - 9.1 Miles
- Withlacoochee Trail State Park - 16.8 Miles
- Black Diamond ranch - 4.9 Miles
- Swim with the Manatees - 11.6 Miles
- Captain Mike’s Sunshine River Tours - 14.8 Miles
- Citrus County Fairgrounds - 11.7 Miles
- Strawberry Festival/Floral City - 15.8 Miles
- Homosassa Fishing Charters - 18.4 Miles
- Citrus County Speedway - 11.5 Miles
- Homosassa Springs State Park - 15.4 Miles
- Adventure Diving - 11.4 Miles
- Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge - 15 Miles
- Crystal River Archaeological State Park - 16.9 Miles
- Crystal River Preserve State Park - 14.6 Miles
- Rainbow Springs State Park - 20.6 Miles